Need Assistance? Call Us On +1-289-8017117 or find us here:

Our Programs Student Visa (Canadian Study Permit)

International student? Want to enrol in an institute of higher education in Canada? You'll be happy to hear that each year more than 400,000 foreign nationals come to Canada to study at some of the world's leading academic institutions.

A Student Visa, also known as a Canadian Study Permit, will allow you to reside in Canada during your studies at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). What's more, you will be able to work on or off-campus for up to 20 hours weekly during the term, and full-time hours during holidays. And even better, upon graduating, you may have the option to apply for an open work permit under the Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) Program.

Who needs a study permit?

If you intend to study in Canada for a period longer than 6 months (the standard period of a Visitor Visa), you will most likely need a study permit. It's important to note that study permits alone do not automatically authorize entry into Canada. Therefore, you will also need to obtain a Visitor Visa or eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), which are usually granted promptly and without difficulty to successful study permit applicants.

Your application package may include applications for your spouse or common-law partner and children. Moreover, your spouse or partner may be eligible for an open work permit that will allow them to work full-time in Canada while you study, and your dependants will be eligible to attend Canadian public elementary and secondary schools for free.

To apply for a study permit you will need:

Depending on your personal circumstances, there may be additional requirements such as a language assessment, biometrics and more.

Other programs:

Contact Us Interested in pursuing a new life in Canada?

Please complete our contact form to schedule a free phone consultation with a immigration experts to start your path to immigration.